- This Outdoor bonsai tree needs to be placed outside all year round. It needs the cold of winter to become dormant and have a rest period.
- This bonsai likes to be kept a little drier than some other species. Allow pot to dry somewhat between watering and never keep too wet.
- This is an evergreen bonsai meaning it doesn't shed all of its leaves during the winter months.
- September / October White Pine Bonsai shed previous years needles. They turn yellow and fall. this is perfectly normal and a good tine to give the bonsai tree a clean up. Only worry if needles on the tips of branches turn yellow! Previous years needles are further back on the branches.
- This bonsai is frost hardy