- Keeping up humidity is very important for Azalea
- This Outdoor bonsai need to be placed outdoor all year round. They need the change of seasons. However it may need a little protection during the coldest months
- The optimal growth can be reached when the plant is not consistently exposed to sun
- This bonsai has high water demand. They are very thirsty for water
- This is a flowering bonsai
- This is an evergreen bonsai meaning it doesn't shed all of its leaves during the winter months. It May loose a few.
- This bonsai is frost hardy